How can we help?
How do I lower my factoring rate to 1.0%
With Outgo you factor on-demand and based on how and when you factor you can drop your rate to 1.0%.
We've created an intelligent factorable balance that always assumes you want to save on factoring fees.
When you join Outgo, you'll have a Max Rate based on your monthly invoicing volume, but you can drop that Max Rate to 1.0%!
Drop your rate to 1.0% by:
- Make purchases with the Outgo Card. When you make a purchase and that purchase needs your factorable balance to fund the transaction - your rate drops from your max rate to 1.0% on the amount that's factored
- Wait till Day 30 and the amount that hasn't been factored yet will be factored for 1.0%. If you don't need the money immediately, we think you should save on factoring.
How soon will funds be deposited into my account?
You can access funds after you submit your Rate confirmation and Bill of lading are approved based on the broker’s status & eligibility.
Four hour funding qualifications
Broker is approved for factoring
Documents are submitted before 3pm EST / 12pm PST
You’ve previously worked with this broker on the Outgo platform
Within 2 business days
Approved brokers you haven’t worked with previously on the Outgo platform or if a rate verification is required.
If the broker isn’t approved or the invoice isn’t eligible for factoring, funds will be deposited in your Checking account when the invoice is paid by the broker.
How do I reset my password?
Reset your password by
- Tap Sign in at Outgo.co or go directly to app.outgo.co
- Tap Forgot password?
- Enter your email address
- Tap continue
- Follow the instructions sent to your email.
How do I submit load documents?
To submit load documents in the Outgo iOS, Android or or our web application.
- Navigate to the Invoice tab
- Tap + New in the upper left hand corner
- Fill out the form and add all related documents
- Tap submit.
Our team will transcribe the load information, create, and send the invoice on your behalf.
If there are any issues, our team will reach out to you.