Terms of service
Banking Rewards Agreement
Business Deposit Account Agreement
Deposit Account Control Agreement
Business Visa Debit Cardholder Agreement
Electronic Communications Agreement
Last modified: March 3, 2022
Outgo, Inc. ("Company," "we," or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.outgo.co (our "Website"), use our mobile or desktop applications, or otherwise interact with us (collectively, our “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through our mobile and desktop applications that you download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- In other interactions with us, such as customer service calls.
It does not apply to information collected by: any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or Motor Carrier Number (MC Number), or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- Financial information, such as account numbers and related information including balances and transactions, invoices, and payment histories.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as content that you may post to blogs on our Website or other interactive aspects of our Services; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From current users of our Services that may have referred or recommended our Services to you through our Website, mobile, or desktop applications.
- From our financial services providers and partners, when you have enrolled in or use our Services.
- Automatically, as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
1. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or otherwise using our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to or using our Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders, including invoices or accounts receivable amounts. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through or otherwise using our Website or other Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or elsewhere while using our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages or you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
2. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or our other Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including usage data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or otherwise interact with our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
- Web Beacons.
Pages of our Website and e-mails sent by us or on our behalf may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may associate these types of information to other information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website, its contents, and our Services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For security purposes, fraud detection, and for similar purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our other services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Outgo Inc's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Outgo Inc about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "refer a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- To ensure the continuity of our Services and Website, such as by submitting application crash reports to mobile app stores.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Outgo, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request corrects to any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.