About the experience
Chef-teacher in cooking for 5 years at E.P.M., practicing the profession for 22 years and a true lover of cooking, Xavier Pilon-Faucher has set up the premium BBQ X "ze place where he is the owner! Awarded by all the chefs with whom he had the chance to work and sacred Disciple of Escoffier by his last chef Sébastien Giannini in 2015, Xavier needed a good dose of adrenaline. This need to create and keep himself in the heat of action led him to set up this project. His ultimate desire: to please people and make them rediscover the frank tastes of simple cuisine that is often set aside or even forgotten nowadays. And all this, followed by a seamless service that allows you to enjoy the summer climate and a paradise terrace at Bistro La Trinquette in downtown Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu.According to Xavier, the chef's profession is “the craziest, most demanding and the most beautiful craft in the world”!
This experience offers
- 5 courses culinary workshop for 6 people at home on the theme of lobster
- Taming and mastering lobster around 5 recipes carefully chosen by the chef
- Menu: lobster bisque, lobster risotto, lobster carpaccio, lobster jail and shrimp, lobster thermidor
- 2 lobsters of 1.5 lbs per person
- One document will be given to each participant including recipes and training concepts
- The equipment and dishes are provided by the chef
You must have an interest in learning, the featured product and the passion for cooking - you must have the required space (work island large enough, an operational stove and a refrigerated space). A visit to the kitchen must be made 2 weeks before or the sending of photos is accepted - Travel to Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, travel expenses at the top of 25 km - Reservation required minimum 1 month in advance, mention Outgo when booking -$185 per additional person and a maximum of 10 people per workshop
La disponibilité de cette expérience varie selon les directives du gouvernement et les précautions mises en place en lien avec la COVID-19.